Friday, November 5, 2010


On the first day, I arrived on 7:55am and I called the person who in charge to meet me on that day but he said he will be late and asked me to meet another staff there. So I waited outside first because I have no access card to get inside the office yet. It’s about 10 to 15 minutes waiting then someone asked me whether I want to come in. when I get inside I need to wait again for several minutes (I am not sure the exact time I was waiting and I found out there was no one do the internship there except me on that day), finally one staff asked me to follow her to meet the manager there. Unfortunately, he wasn’t there. Maybe he was on leave or something. I am not sure about that and I have to wait again. Finally she brought me to meet another staff there and he placed me at the IT department. On that department the staff did the work about the SAP system and finally I met him again, he asked me what I am interested to do and I told him that actually my course is more to business. So once again, he placed me to another department which is PROJECT MANAGEMENT unit. On the first day, there was nothing much to do. Just filled the form for the temporary card and one of the team members there give me the briefing about what I need to do there. My boss told me that I need to do about the Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI). That staff also give me one book about CMMI. For the whole day I just read that book and that’s all. 

Second day, still nothing to do like the first day but on that day I met the person who will guide me for my works all along the internship, Kak Aida. In project management unit, there are only 4 team members and one boss. On the second day, I learned about how they arranged all the documents in their system to make sure they can find that documents easily later on. It was pretty easy actually. I asked Kak Aida whether I have work to do today and she told me that they don’t receive the documents for the new project yet and the project that they are doing is almost done. So she said they need to wait for that document first. I got my pc on that day where they have requested for it earlier on the first day. The end of the day, 5:15pm. Go home !!

Third day, I am hoping that there’s a work for me and when I asked Kak Aida she said they still don’t receive the documents. So, as usual I got nothing to do but the technician came and set up the email for me. So, everything that will be sending to my group, I will get it too. It will be easier for me to follow up on what they are doing. Finally it comes the last day for the week ! Thursday November 4, 2010. I was there in the office on 8am. 4th day, it still no work for me to do. My boss asked me to read about the CMMI and I also look for the project that Felda have done. I looked at their documentation especially on the project progress. Hopefully next week I will have a work to do.


  1. tu la.. keje nye asyk bc paper.. pastu bc pasal cmmi.. huwaa.. maybe nxt week ade keje. still waiting for tht documents.. haayy

  2. Salam. Need to ask u about someone maybe work there but unknown to which unit or location he were. He 'is my xboss..En. Badrul Hisyam. U can email me if u want to 10q